1000BASE-T RJ45 SFP Module
- Support 1000BASE-T Operation in Host Systems
- Support TX Disable function
- For 100m* Reach Over UTP Cat 5e or above Cable
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint Features
- Commercial Product Operating Temperature Range: 0-70°C
- Compliant with IEEE Std 802.3-2002
- Fully Metallic Enclosure for Low EMI
- Low Power Dissipation (0.5 W Typical, 0.8 W Max)
Gigabit Port for a High-Speed Connection
Transmit data seamlessly up to 100 meters* between your SFP interface and the copper gigabit port.
Plug and Play
A plug-and-play** design makes for easy deployment, no technician needed.
Durable Metal Casing
High-quality metal casing ensures strength and reliability for a long time, maintaining a stable connection in a wide range of environments.
Connect your devices with fewer concerns. Our product is perfectly compatible with various optic fiber equipment from different vendors.
*Laboratory data using the Cat5e cable. Actual distance may vary.
**When TL-SM331T is inserted into a 2.5/10/25G fiber port, extra configuration for port data rate may be required. The 100Mbps port is incompatible.