Smart Temperature & Humidity Monitor
- Real-Time & Accurate Monitoring – Detects real-time temperature and humidity with great accuracy. (Measurement Accuracy: ±0.54 ºF, ±3% RH).
- 2.7" E-ink Display – Indicates temperature & humidity, comfort level with facial expressions, battery condition, and signal.
- Home Automation – Automatically turn on/off home electronics (e.g. heater, fan, humidifier and more) to maximize conform and save energy.
- Instant App Notification – Receive app alert notification when conditions fall outside preset range.
- Free Data Storage & Visual Graphs – Record temperature and humidity data and generate periodic data summary.
- Flexible Installation– Just place it on the desk or mount it on the wall.
- Hub Required – The Tapo Hub is requried to support smart features, like remote monitoring, home automation, data export and more.
The built-in Swiss-made sensor features a typical accuracy of ±3%RH, ±0.3ºC / 0.54 ºF. By obtaining and updating data every 2 seconds, the sensor gives you accurate current information.
Humidity Range: 0% ~ 99%RH
Temperature Range: -20 ~ 60 ºC / -4 ~ 140 ºF
Instant App Alerts
Receive instant app notifications when temperature of humidity levels fall outside your customized ranges. React promptly to sudden air condition changes whenever the need arises.
Maximize Comfort & Save Energy
The sensor automatically turns on/off appliances connected to Tapo devices, such as heaters, fans, and humidifiers, to adjust the comfort level in the room. It also help to save on your energy bills.
2-Year Data Storage & Export for Free
Understand your home environment with up to 2 years of cloud data logging and storage. Export all the data to a CSV file sent to your email to review at anytime
The Tapo Smart Temperature and humidity Monitor uses two AAA batteries and lasts for up to 2 years.
Display as You Like
Press the side button once to switch the temperature unit. Double press to switch the display position of temperature and humidity.
Comfort Level Indicator
Keep an eye on your home's comfort levels at a glance. You can also customize your comfort zones in the Tapo app.
Place your monitor anywhere in your home quick and easy. Sit it on a table or shelf, stick it to a wall with the included adhesive, or attach it to any metallic surface.