AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Extender
- Eliminate weak signal areas with whole home WiFi coverage.
- 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) dual-band WiFi connection ensures more stable wireless experience.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Adaptive Path Selection – connects to the fastest connection path to the router automatically and runs at top-speed.
- High Speed Mode – maximizes speed by using one WiFi band as dedicated backhaul, ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily connect to the router and you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.
Boost WiFi Signal Wherever You Need it
A single router has limited WiFi coverage and always causes WiFi dead zones. RE330 wirelessly connects to your existing router and expands its WiFi signal into areas it can't reach on its own. Enjoy stable and high-speed AC1200 network experience wherever you're at your home.
Faster Dual Band WiFi Up to 1200 Mbps
The RE330 delivers dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) to transmit WiFi signal, doubling the performance of single band. It enables you to keep more devices connected at the same time with its 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps dual bands. Use the 2.4GHz band to send email and browse the web, and the 5GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.
OneMesh is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh range extender to a OneMesh router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Adaptive Path Selection: Keeps itself work at top-speed
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router. Always get your devices at fast and stable, especially ideal for network environment crowded with many devices and applications.
High Speed Mode: Maximized Speed with Dedicated Backhaul
Uses one dedicated WiFi band as backhaul and another dedicated WiFi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on the extended WiFi.
Built-in Access Point Mode
RE330 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port, and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 22 MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Control at Your Fingertips
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.