Gigabit SFP Media Converter
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Auto-negotiation of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
- FX port supports hot-swappable
- Maximum transmission distance depends on the inserting SFP
The MC220L is a media converter designed to convert between 1000BASE-SX/LX fiber and 10/100/1000Base-T copper media. It easily extends the distance of an existing gigabit network via fiber optic when integrated with the SFP Module. The MC220L applies the IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T & IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standards as part of its intended use with multi-mode/single-mode SFP Module. Long-range point-to-point connections are easily built with the gigabit fiber converters, making them ideal for network connections across multiple buildings, for remote surveillance and automated factory equipment.
MC220L offers flexible installation on standalone desktops or inserted into a chassis (TP-Link TL-MC1400). The easy-to-view front panel status LEDs provides real-time status information to monitor up-to-the-minute network activity. While the maximum transmission distance of fiber optic depends on the inserting SFP Module.