Omada 3-in-1 Gigabit VPN Router
- 3-in-1 Router: Integrates router, PoE switch, and Omada controller altogether.
- Professional Hardware: Dual-Core 1.2 GHz CPU with 1GB DDR3 memory provides stellar performance for up to 12x Gigabit ports.
- Up to 4x WAN Ethernet Ports: Equipped with 2x Gigabit SFP WAN/LAN ports, 1x Gigabit RJ45 WAN port, and 1x Gigabit RJ45 WAN/LAN port.
- 110W PoE Budget: 8x 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ RJ45 LAN ports yield a total power supply of 110W*.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and the Omada app offer convenience and easy management.
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports IPsec VPN, OpenVPN, and L2TP/PPTP VPN connections.
- Easy Installation: Fanless and compact design for desktop and wall mounting.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
ER7212PC can work as a VPN client and can connect with up to 10 VPN servers
The 3-in-1 ER7212PC presents a one-stop solution for home and small business networking.
With a single compact box, users can replace their router, hardware controller, and PoE+ switch setup. There is no need to manually configure various network devices one by one, you can perform unified deployment through ER7212PC. All you need is one device.
Integrated PoE+ Switch
Dedicated 8× PoE+ Ports (110W total PoE power budget*) for PoE-supported devices such as access points, IP cameras, and IP phones, lowering infrastructure costs for small businesses.
Embedded Omada SDN Controller
With the built-in Omada SDN controller, you don’t have to configure additional management devices with ER7212PC. You just need one device to manage and update other devices in bulk.
Up to Four WAN Gigabit Ports to Optimize Bandwidth Usage
Equipped with multiple ports, ER7212PC satisfies various internet access requirements through one device. The multi-WAN Load Balancing function distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
Easy Installation, Quiet Heat Dissipation
A clean, well-organized, and quiet network environment is at your fingertips.
- The compact and minimalist design makes it suitable for your configuration in various spaces, whether it's the corner of office desks or the ceiling of a store.
- Fanless design offers noiseless heat dissipation to your shops or offices.
Embedded Omada SDN Controller
The built-in Omada SDN controller enables ER7212PC to manage and update your devices in bulk, with no need for individual and complex setup. Additionally, check the Omada app or web browser, ER7212PC allows you to remotely control connected devices, monitor the network, and view the network maintenance in real time.
High-Security and High-Performance VPN
ER7212PC supports pass-through traffic and multiple VPN protocols, including OpenVPN, IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP in Client/Server mode. One-click auto IPSec VPN simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment.
Robust Security Features
- Powerful Firewall – Advanced firewall policies protect your network and data.
- IP/MAC/URL/Keyword Filtering – Forcefully prevent viruses and attacks from intruders.
- Convenient VLAN Support – Create virtual network segments for enhanced security and simplified network management.
- IP-MAC Binding – Reserves static IP assignment for clients to defend against ARP attacks and spoofing.
- DoS Defense – Automatically detects and blocks Denial of Service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, Ping of Death, and other related threats.
- One-Click ALG Activation – One-Click ALG Activation for applications such as FTP, H323, SIP, IPSec, and PPTP.