AC1900 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- One Unified Network – With advanced Mesh Technology, Halo units work together to form a single unified whole home network with one WiFi name and password.
- Seamless Roaming – Automatically switch between Halos as you move around your home, always getting the best signal to enjoy the fastest connections for all your devices.
- Whole Home Coverage – Blanket up to 6,000 ft2 (550 m2) with high-speed WiFi, eliminating WiFi dead zones at your home.
- 1.9 Gbps Dual Band WiFi – Halo H50G provides fast and stable connections for over 100 devices with speeds of up to 1,900 Mbps and works with major internet service providers (ISPs) and modems.
- Easy App Control – Use the MERCUSYS App to quickly set up and manage your WiFi.
- Full Gigabit Ports – 3x Gigabit ports per Halo unit for lightning-fast wired connections
A Whole Home WiFi Solution
Nothing’s worse than unreliable connections and internet speeds unable to keep up with your digital lifestyle. Halo works as a unified system to guarantee a strong WiFi signal in every corner of your home, providing an incredibly fast and stable network experience. Interruption and buffering will be a thing of the past.
- Streaming in Every Corner
- Non-Stop Entertainment
- Signals Never Drop
- Easy App Control
Smooth Streaming in Every Corner
Compared with a regular single router which has limited range for remote corners of the home, Halo H50G works as a unified system to guarantee a fast and stable WiFi signal throughout your home, covering up to 6000 ft² (550 m²) and eliminating WiFi dead zones. Enjoy smooth mesh WiFi from the front door to the backyard.
Fit Any Type of Your House
The Halo Whole Home WiFi kit includes multiple units to fit any type of your house. If that’s not enough, you can expand Mesh WiFi coverage anytime by simply adding more Halos.*
*Please note that the Halo H series and S series cannot work together.
Signals Never Drop with Seamless Roaming
The Halo system automatically connects your phones or tablets to the fastest node, delivering a truly seamless network experience. No more sudden signal drops or lagging WiFi when you’re walking around the house.
Six Signal Amplifiers
Strong WiFi Signals Across Your Home
Adopting six well-designed signal amplifiers and receivers, Halo H50G effectively amplifies signal transmission power and captures signal more rapidly, greatly improving the distance of signal transmission and the signal strength of each of your WiFi devices.
Non-Stop Entertainment with 1.9 Gbps Dual Band WiFi
Every unit of Halo WiFi System offers fast speed dual band WiFi, delivering combined speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps. With six simultaneous data streams, Halo H50G can connect your devices to more bandwidth, helping you stream, game, download, and more on every device with faster internet speeds.
Combines Two Bands in One
Smart Connect combines the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands into a single WiFi SSID and helps your devices intelligently choose the best available band that has the stronger signal and faster speed, keeping your devices always running optimally.
Connect over 100 Devices
Halo H50G harnesses the power of three separate AC1900 units, delivering super fast seamless WiFi for over 100 devices. Featuring MU-MIMO technology, Halo keeps your phones, computers, and all IoT devices connected simultaneously and operating at peak performance.
Beamforming for Targeted Signals
Halo H50G supports Beamforming technology to detect devices, even if they are far-away or low-powered, and concentrate wireless signal strength towards them, making your connection more stable.
Better Online Experience with Self-Healing
The Halo system smartly chooses the better route of connection between Halos according to the status of the network. If one Halo has an issue, the system will automatically reroute data to fill in any gaps in coverage to make sure you always stay online stably.
Gigabit Ports, WAN/LAN Auto-Sensing
No need to distinguish LAN/WAN port with WAN/LAN Auto-Sensing technology, reducing time and effort. Halo H50G makes full use of your ISP internet access and transfers data to wired devices at dizzying speeds for peak performance with full gigabit ports which are 10× faster than Ethernet ports.
MERCUSYS APP Helps You Setup in Minutes
Without understanding technical knowledge or reading installation instructions in advance, just follow the on-screen directions with the MERCUSYS app to set up your mesh network in minutes.
Powerful Parental Controls
Easily manage your kids’ online time and contents to create a healthy online environment for the development of minors
- Create User Profiles – Create a profile for each family member you would like to manage and assign devices to the profile to set access controls and time limits for them.
- Set Filter Level – Simply select a filter level caters to a specific age group to block the inappropriate contents for children.
- Online Time Limits – Set daily limits on the time your kids spend online, stop kids from accessing the internet on their devices while doing homework or after bedtime.
- Pause Internet Connection – Suspend family members’ internet connection to take a break from the virtual world to enjoy some family time.
Manage and Secure Your Home Network
The MERCUSYS App helps you manage your Wi-Fi at home or away through your iOS or Android devices.
- Check the Status of Connected Devices – Intuitively view the working status of each Halo network and see what devices are connected, prioritize or block the devices if needed.
- Quality of Services – Prioritizes devices you select to perform better.
- Set Up a Guest Network – Provides a separate network for guests to ensure your security and privacy.
- Monthly Reports – See a comprehensive list of your network details every month, including usage, blocked content, security threats and more.
- Shake to Share – Shake to share your home WiFi’s name and password to invite your friends to join the network.
- New Device Access Alert – The MERCUSYS App proactively sends out an alert to inform you when an unfamiliar device is connected. Tap to block the device if it has a security risk.