USB 3.0 Type-A + Type-C® Dock with PD 60W
- Attention: DisplayLink driver must be installed before use. Display and port extension is provided by DisplayLink video compression technology
- Power Delivery: thanks to Power Delivery (60 W) it is possible to charge the host computer on the go, as long as the external power supply is connected to the docking station. This saves space as only one power supply needs to be taken with you
- Video Resolution: two HDMI & DisplayPort interfaces support a resolution of up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz. Another HDMI interface achieves a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz. When using two DisplayPort cables, a resolution of up to 5120 x 2880 @ 60 Hz can be achieved
- USB: The docking station has a USB Type-A and Type-C port on the front, which allows a transfer rate of up to 5 Gbps. Four Type-A ports are also available on the back
- Audio: due to the elimination of audio inputs and outputs on newer laptops, it is usually no longer possible to connect wired headphones. The existing audio and microphone input counteracts this problem
This high performance DockingStation can be used with both current Windows® and macOS® operating systems. Thus, the IB-DK2244AC is the perfect companion for eager travellers, business and multimedia enthusiasts who want to be prepared for all environments.
Notebooks and other mobile devices are getting thinner and smaller. This is usually at the expense of connectivity options – even the widespread RJ45 LAN port or extra USB inputs are often drastically reduced as are connections for video transmission, that many display devices require. The IB-DK2244AC offers a wide variety of interfaces and makes this an issue of the past.
The IB-DK2244AC is equipped with five display video outputs. With triple Ultra HD displays simultaneously, the DockingStation allows you to split up the content to three display devices when the system supports the function, to mirror your primary screen or extend the computers desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time. It supports a resolution of up to 4096×2160@60 Hz for two monitors or one single 5K@60Hz display with two cables connected via DisplayPort™ and fulfils your high resolution desires.