CyberPower PDU41004 provides output from a UPS unit, generator, or utility power to multiple connected devices in IT environments.
- Real-time Local/Remote Monitoring and Switching
- Work under High Temperature
- Digital Real-time Load Display
- Hot-swappable LCD Design
- LED Status Indicator
- Support ENVIROSENSOR
- PowerPanel Management Software
- Cord Retention Tray
- Controllable Receptacles with Power Sequencing
- Industrial-grade Metal Housing
- User Configurable Color LCD
- Rotatable LCD for Proper Display Orientation
- Firmware Upgrade via USB
- User-upgradeable Firmware
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- IEC Receptacle Locking
The unit supports remote individual outlet control over the network, allowing administrators to turn on/off connected devices from any location. Administrators can further determine the power sequence used to turn individual outlets on or off. The Daisy Chain function also allows the PDUs connected together to be monitored and controlled under one IP address.
The digital LCD display is color configurable and rotatable, allowing users to easily maintain and monitor the PDU. Users can change LCD’s colors to easily categorize devices between multiple machines in server room and IT environments.