Thin mini-ITX H610 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability, manageability and efficiency.
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
- ASUS CSM program: A stable motherboard supply, end-of-life notifications, and IT software for business motherboards
- ASUS Control Center Express: Integrated IT monitoring and management software that simplifies enterprise-level system administration
- Enhanced system security: A self-recovering BIOS, and TPM to safeguard PCs
- Consistent and reliable performance: High-quality components and rigorous testing to help ensure durability in harsh environments
- Efficient management and customization: An event log and commercial BIOS kit to enable easy maintenance
- Better serviceability: Q-LED diagnostic display and COM debug header to facilitate building and support processes
- Asus Self-recovering BIOS: BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
- Trusted Platform Module(TPM): Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
- Certified NIST SP 800-147: ASUS Business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
- Asus Secure Boot: Asus business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
- Anti-moisture Coating: Protection against moisture and corrosion
- An innovative moisture-resistant coating protects the motherboard in humid environments, such as factories, libraries, data centers and internet cafes. It also minimizes internal corrosion by preventing adhesion and migration of moisture, prolonging the life of the motherboard.
- Anti-sulphur Resistors: Consider long-term reliability of commercial product, ASUS Business motherboard is equipped with anti-sulfur resistors. The resistors provide excellent resistance to sulfuration by constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminum oxide). With anti-sulfur resistors, ASUS Business motherboard can be operated under the harsh environments.
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
- BIOS Value Edit Tool Customize the BIOS options
- BIOS Boot Logo Tool Brand your builds with a customized boot logo
- OEM Activation (OA) Tools Add or remove the OEM Activation key
- Desktop Management Interface (DMI) Easily add customer information, such as company name, to the BIOS
- Intel Management Engine (Intel ME) Driver Update the Management Engine without flashing the whole BIOS
For more information please click here.