GT-AXE11000 Tri-band WiFi 6E (802.11ax) gaming router, new 6GHz band, 2.5G WAN/LAN port, PS5 compatible, WAN aggregation, VPN Fusion, Triple-level Game Acceleration, free network security and AiMesh support
- Next-gen WiFi standard – World's first WiFi 6E tri-band router boosts speeds up to 11000Mbps.
- New 6GHz frequency band – Wider channels and higher capacity delivers higher performance, lower latency, and less interference.
- 2.5G WAN/LAN Port – All network traffic through 2.5G port is given top priority, and 2.5G port unlocks the full potential of WiFi 6.
- Performance through engineering – Quad-core CPU, advanced cooling system and optimized antenna design for next-level computational capabilities.
- Triple-level game acceleration – Accelerate game traffic every step of the way, from device to game server.
6GHz WiFi 6E: Tomorrow's Wireless, Today!
Massively Expanded Device Capacity
WiFi 6E gives you up to 7* extra high-speed 160MHz channels, for multi-gigabit speeds with stable and consistent connections. It dramatically increases network capacity while reducing bandwidth congestion, delivering higher performance for every WiFi 6E device.
Space-Age Networking for Space-Age Devices
To achieve its magic, WiFi 6E takes advantage of the newly-available unlicensed radio spectrum in the 6GHz band, a band that will be dedicated purely to WiFi 6E-capable devices. This means that older devices won't interfere with WiFi 6E performance at all.
As the new 6GHz band is exclusively reserved for WiFi 6E devices, there's no need for Dynamic Frequency Selection, which prevents interference with things like air traffic control radar. This means that devices can connect quicker without the delays imposed by DFS.
Technology Behind WiFi 6 Standard
WiFi 6E means WiFi 6 extended to the 6GHz band. It works with the same standard as WiFi 6 but with an extended spectrum.
Built for Multi-Device Environments
WiFi 6 uses OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology to provide up to 4X more network capacity that WiFi 5, with higher efficiency in multi-device environments. OFDMA allows signals from multiple devices* to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive WiFi experience.
Improved Device Battery Life
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows GT-AXE11000 to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there's no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life*.
Built for Perfect Networking
6GHz Power Amplifier and 1.8GHz Quad-core CPU
GT-AXE11000's new 6GHz power amplifier boosts both signal strength and quality. The 1.8GHz 64-bit Quad-core CPU with 1GB RAM allows parallel processing for increased speed when handling data from multiple devices, so it can easily handle even the busiest WiFi 6E network.
Built for Perfect Networking
To reduce power loss and maximize coverage, ROG engineers minimized the distance between the motherboard connectors and the antennas. A new antenna design optimizes the signal strength in every direction, and each of the eight antennas is well isolated from its neighbors, in particular the four 6GHz antennas.
Built for Perfect Networking
Heat can kill performance, so GT-AXE11000 is designed for efficient heat dissipation, with specially designed case vents on the top, bottom and sides. The top and side vents align perfectly with the internal heatsink, and these work with the large vent at the bottom to create efficient vertical convection for significantly increased cooling airflow.
ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 provides you more option in connecting to your network. Depending on the ISP or different type of modem you’re using, you can choose between 2.5G WAN/LAN port or two 1Gbps to achieve the fastest WiFi experience possible.
Triple-level Game Acceleration
GT-AXE11000 provides triple-level game acceleration to boost game traffic every step of the way. This lowers ping rates and reduces game latency for an amazing gaming experience.
Simultaneous Gaming and VPN
VPN Fusion lets you run both a VPN and an ordinary internet connection — simultaneously! So even if other network users need to use a VPN, you can still enjoy maximum gaming speeds.
Visualize Your Network
The Aura RGB LED lighting on GT-AXE11000 can be configured to reflect network status, changing the color of the illuminated ROG logo to indicate CPU load, network traffic or external attacks. You can choose colors and dynamic lighting effects via the ASUS Router app or the web GUI
Advanced Device Security
GT-AXE11000 features AiProtection Pro powered by Trend Micro™, with automatic, regularly updated security signatures to protect your devices and personal data from internet threats. This powerful security solution includes advanced parental controls, including the ability to block specific websites and mobile app types.
Create a Seamless Whole-Home Network
ASUS AiMesh allows you to create a whole-home WiFi network using GT-AXE11000 with multiple ASUS routers. AiMesh is powerful, flexible and you can use a mix of ASUS router models — protecting your investment from previous devices you’ve purchased! AiMesh gives you time-saving central control, and seamless roaming capability. AiMesh is WiFi you can rely on — you can finally experience WiFi the way it should be.
Build Your Future Network Today
ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 is built for pioneers like you who lead the way by embracing the latest technological advances. WiFi 6E will start to gain traction in 2021, so you'll be more than ready for the next generation of amazing devices, applications and services. With houses full of smart devices, stellar WiFi speed and massive network capacity is already essential, and it's going to become even more so. Future-proofing your network with ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 is the smartest choice, so stay ahead of the crowd and build your future network with us today!
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac & 802.11ax specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be same standard for best results.
- WPA/WPA2 enterprise is only available on single router, is not available under AiMesh mode.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.