- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 20 Phase SPS Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR5 6400MHz (OC)*
- 2 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, 2 Thunderbolt™ Type-C**
- Realtek ALC1220 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, ESS SABRE 9218 DAC,
- WIMA Audio Caps, Nahimic Audio
- 8 SATA3
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 Thunderbolt™ 4/USB4 Type-C
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C
- 2 Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A
- 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
- AQUANTIA® / Marvell 10G LAN, Killer E3100 2.5G LAN
- Killer AX1675 802.11ax (WiFi 6E) + Bluetooth
- Status OLED + Polychrome SYNC
AQUA, New Beginning!
How to make AQUA better? It’s a topic we’ve been working on for years. The monoblock efficiency is enhanced by optimizing the best combination of fin thickness, spacing as well as water passage, on top of that, ultra-high heat conductive thermal grease is used to guarantee Z690 AQUA performs best in every single way. Lastly, the prestige and superior Z690 AQUA motherboard will be limited production to only 500 units.
AQUA Cooling Armor
Elegant but functional is the main aspect of this unique motherboard, the custom AQUA water cooling block is designed to dissipate the heat of the CPU, VRM as efficiently as possible, it also dazzles with sophisticated but eye-catching RGB LED lighting effects design that brightens the water passage to give a more classy look.
An OLED display was added to give a cleaner and informative way to express the status of the motherboard, the content can also be configured in the BIOS for more user friendly application.
DDR5 Memory with Protection Circuit
The reinforced DIMM slot is surfaced mounted onto the motherboard to give better physical strength as well as a more stable memory signal, with this superior revolutionary design, it is able to dramatically overclock DRAM module up to insane frequency.
PCIE5.0 with Surface-Mount Tech
Compares to conventional DIP style PCIe slot, the SMT type PCIe slot improves signal flow and maximize stability under high speed, a key breakthrough to fully support the lighting speed of the latest PCIe 5.0 standard.
The latest PCI Express 5.0 is capable to perform a breathtaking bandwidth of 128GBps, ready to unleash the full potential of future high end graphic cards.