Dependable and Versatile Workstations Motherboard.
- Supports 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® W W-3400 and W-2400 Processors (LGA4677)
- 20+2 Power Phase, 90A SPS Design
- 14 Layer Server-Grade Ultra Low-Loss PCB
- Supports DDR5 ECC, buffered memory up to 6800+(OC)*
- 4 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x16
- 4 Blazing M.2 (PCIe Gen5 x4), 1 U.2 mini SAS Connector (PCIe Gen4 x4), 8 SATA3
- 2 USB4 Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (Front),
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear),
- 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 4 Front),
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Dual Marvell AQUANTIA® 10 GbE LAN
- Intel® i225LM 2.5 GbE LAN
- 802.11ax WiFi 6E + Bluetooth 5.3
- Supports ASRock Blazing Quad M.2 Card
- SPS (Smart Power Stage) – Dr.MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
- 20+2 Power Phase Design – Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
- 14 Layer PCB – The 14 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for memory overclocking! Thus, it's able to support the latest memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
- Composite VRM Heatsink – The advanced cooling system of the composite VRM heatsink provides efficient heat dissipation, which means users can enjoy high-performance computing without having to worry about thermal issues. The triple EBR cooling fans, XXL aluminum-alloy heatsink, aluminum fin array, and heat pipe work together to maintain optimal temperature levels for the system, ensuring smooth and stable operation even under heavy workloads.
- Server-Grade Ultral Low-Loss PCB – The server grade PCB prevents PCB bending and improves signal integrity, giving higher PCIe 5.0 and memory performance as well as system stability, giving a reliable and long-lasting system without any compromise.
- Digi Power – Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
- Extra anchor points
- Stronger latch
- Ensure signal stability
- Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
- Thunderbolt™ 4/USB4 Type-C – Thunderbolt™ 4/USB4 technology brings speed and versatility to the most advanced USB Type-C, offering a fast and simple level of connection for work or home. It enables lightning-fast data transfer up to 40Gbps and connects external monitors, Thunderbolt™, and USB devices with a single Thunderbolt 4 cable.
- Fast Charging Technology – Enjoy the superfast charging rate, up to 9V@3A 27W with the next generation PD 3.0!
- Auto Driver Installer – Optical drive or driver DVD is no longer needed! ASRock motherboard already has its Ethernet driver prepacked in BIOS ROM, once finish installing the operation system, simply follow the instructions and allow ADI to download and install all necessary drivers automatically!
- BIOS Flashback – Get the most convenient BIOS flashing with just a simple click. Users can easily achieve the latest BIOS support with a USB and power supply, No CPU, RAM or other components required.
- Flexible Integrated IO Shield – Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow IO shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.