For Content Creators
- Supports 10th Gen and future generation Intel® Core™ Processors / Xeon® W Processors (WE3/WE2/WE1)(Socket 1200)
- Supports DDR4 4600MHz+ (OC)
- 3 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1
- 8 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C
- 5 USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gb/s (Front : 1 Type-C, Rear : 1 Type-C, 3 Type-A)
- 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- ESS SABRE 9218 DAC (130dB SNR) + WIMA Audio Caps
- AQUANTIA® 10 Gigabit LAN + Intel® 2.5 Gigabit LAN
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps)
ASRock 10th Gen Intel Core/Xeon W480 Creator ATX Motherboard
A Motherboard Designed for Content Creators
Creating content should be a pleasure, thats why ASRock crafted the W480 Creator from premium components and cutting-edge tech, this entire motherboard was designed to streamline your workflow giving you high-tier performance and durability boasting support for both 10th Generation Core intel and also Xeon W processors, server grade ECC memory modules that deliver outstanding performance and durability for high-end computing systems and also offers full support for NVIDIA QUADRO professional graphics cards designed specifically for you creatives.
With the W480 Creators sturdy updated power phase design, premium chokes and aluminium alloy M.2 armour, Wi-Fi 6 and Type-C connectivity you have the cutting-edge technology you need to support you as you blow your chosen audience away.
Graphics Cards For Professionals
Nvidia Quadro Professional Graphics
The W480 Creator boasts full support for NVIDIA QUADRO professional graphics cards, which are designed specifically for artists, designers, 3D animators etc. granting you true firepower for any kind of content creation.
XXL Aluminium Alloy Heatsinks & M.2 Armour
Effective Heat Dissipation
ASRock know that durability and reliability is key when working with professional content creation, the W480 Creator features a huge aluminium alloy heatsink and heatpipe that effectively remove heat from the MOSFET helping to keep your system stable. The M.2 Armour is also built from an aluminium alloy to effectively dissipate heat from your storage devices allowing you to run high speed SSDs without worrying about overheating or throttling.