Pay As You Go IT Support Also Available
Onsite support for any location of up to 20 miles from Bournemouth – callout charge £120 (covers 2 hours including time onsite)
Remote support – £50 per hour
5 hours IT support for up to 5 computers or servers
Standard subscription – £250 p/m
Priority subscription – £590 p/m
10 hours IT support for up to 10 computers or servers
Standard subscription – £490 p/m
Priority subscription – £980 p/m
15 hours IT support for up to 15 computers or servers
Standard subscription – £790 p/m
Priority subscription – £1480 p/m
30 hours IT support for up to 30 computers or servers
Standard subscription – £1450 p/m
Priority subscription – £2800 p/m
24/7 Server monitoring
Standard monitoring – Backups and HDD monitoring
Advanced monitoring – Backups and HDD monitoring, Server Performance Check, Hardware Diagnostics, Server Roles and Features monitoring
Standard subscription – £99 p/m
Advanced subscription – £199 p/m
Pay As You Go IT Support or monthly contracts available
Pay As You Go IT Support Also Available
All packages include:
- Instant contact vie phone/email/chat
- Monthly Time Report to show how support hours have been used
- Customer portal to monitor helpdesk and services
- Discount on additional services, including training and project work
- Remote connection support
- Onsite support
- Telephone & Email Helpdesk Support
- System upgrades and maintenance advise and planning
Day to Day Monitoring & Activities. *Silver, Gold & Platinum
- Check event log of every server, fix/try to fix as needed.
- Creating new directories, shares, and security groups, new accounts, disabling/deleting old accounts, managing account policies.
- Make sure backup runs and verify the files.
- Check for free space on all servers, for file pollution and quotas.
- Ensure that all server services are running.
- Ensure that anti-virus definitions are up-to-date.
- Keep Service Pack and Hot fixes current.
- Check Print Queues.
- Keep a log of everything you have fixed or performed maintenance on.
- Permissions and files system management where appropriate.
- Backups – ensure that backups are being performed nightly and verify their successful completion. The top 10 rules of system administration on any operating system are:backups, backups, backups…
- Clean Servers, check for .tmp files, jetdb files, etc.
- Implement any new policy, permission, logon script, or scheduled server modification.
- Reboot Servers if needed.
- Keep up-to-date on IT news regarding networks and security.
- Evaluate software for System Admin purposes.
- Performance Monitoring/Capacity Planning- Budgeting for the future.
- Uptime/Downtime reports.
- Audit network for unauthorized changes.
- Change Service Account Passwords, this could be done quarterly.
- Extended testing backups with restores.
- Maintaining applicable Service Level Agreements.
- Managing off-site storage of backup tapes, whether you take them home or a service picks them up.
- Periodically reviewing all of the above, is documentation up to date?
- Has the Disaster Recovery Plan been updated to reflect changes in the environment?
- Periodically reviewing workload.
- Periodically review company technical environment. How can it be improved?
- Run defrag and chkdsk on all drives. Review audit policies, audit user rights and privileged local and global groups.
- Test disaster recovery process to an alternate site, in case of emergency.
- Test the backup restore procedure.
- Get a performance baseline for things like %Processor Time, Page filing, Disk Queues.
- Most HDD last 5-7 years depending on the usage so make sure you have a reliable backup system.
- As part of our service we will setup regular backup system to avoid long downtimes in case of HDD failures!
Our technical knowledge combined with the vast experience of our team has made it possible for All Solutions to provide remote and onsite IT support service. We are able to support different operating systems from Linux , Windows server 2003 , Windows server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2, Windows virtual server.
We take pride in responding quickly and adequately to all sorts of faults that may occur as well as taking care of everything beforehand that may lead to a problem.
Briefly speaking we will take care of your Server management , and Server security along with Server monitoring . As mentioned earlier taking all the measures against an eventual problem is crucial for us, thus we will install an appropriate UPS system that will ensure no data loss or OS corruption, even a sudden mains power loss. Through this system your office based server is fully protected!
Businesses all over the United Kingdom count on us to deliver and sustain a proper IT support for them. Always performing properly and satisfying our customers with the highest quality of service is more than our goal, it is our responsibility!
Choose us and forget about troubles, we will take care of everything!
* Standard subscription – 99% of all software incidents are handled within 6-12 hours (Mon -Fri :10am – 6pm)
* Priority subscription- 99% of all incidents are handled within 1-2h (7 days a week : 10am – 22pm)